Pay-per-Click allows you to pay for the visits obtained. This means having greater control over visitor quality and better budget management.
What is Pay per click advertisement?
PPC advertisement is a term that indicates “one visitor and one-click” and therefore refers to qualified visits.
Pay per click (PPC) is a service that involves the publication of an advertisement on the results pages of Google, Bing, Social medial, and other search engines, using keywords or key phrases of interest to search the site. The advertiser pays a unit fee per click-through, i.e., only when a user clicks on the advertisement. The advantages of this form of advertising are numerous and allow you to maximize your investments. The most important example of pay-per-click advertising is AdWords, an advertising service from Google.
- By publishing sponsored ads, you can appear in the first places of the SERPs even if your site is not optimized for good positioning on search engines or when the competition is constantly better positioned.
- The results are immediate and directly proportional to the budget invested.
- With a PPC campaign, you choose relevant keywords search keywords commonly used by those looking for a particular product or service. This allows you to select traffic made up of quality, interested users. The right keywords will attract quality users who wish to purchase the products/services offered.
Once the campaign has been launched, the maintenance and optimization phase is carried out. The results are monitored, and the necessary changes are implemented for proper optimization to maximize results and conversions.
The campaign is constantly monitored, and reports are drawn up and provided to the Customer at predetermined intervals showing the results obtained, to always have the situation under control and to be able to decide on any changes in progress, for example, on the distribution of the budget, rewarding the campaigns. More profitable and correct those with lower performance.
Remarketing campaigns are particular campaigns that allow you to show ads to users who have already visited your website or used your app.
It is, therefore, a question of going to re-propose ads to users who have already shown interest in the products and services offered.
These ads are shown on other websites affiliated with the Google Display Network (AdSense)
- Over 40,000 search quires are processed each second in google search engine.
- The lowest avg cpc for google search ad is $1.16 & $0.44 is the lowest for
Google Display network.
- 36% of Americans mobile users uses Chrome.
- Search ads can increase about 80% of brand awareness.
- Approx $106.5 Billion were spent on paid search advertisement globally in 2019.
- Top 3 PPC ads get 46% of the all the clicks.
- 65% of SME Runs PPC campaigns.
- $106.5 Billion were spent only on PPC Ads globally in 2019.
- Setting up the Google Adwords account
- Full access to the management panel
- Identification of keywords and type of match
- Creation of Landing Pages
- Setting the target and publishing preferences
- Maximum bid setting
- Ad creation
- Monitoring of the progress of the campaign
- Adjustment of advertisements and offers in progress
- Periodic and final reporting
Entrust us with the management of our PPC campaign and let professionals with many years of experience in the sector promote your Business.
Our goal is to make you spend the right budget to achieve maximum visits or sales at best. Cost per click. We can manage budgets of a few tens of Dollars and larger figures. Over the years, we have managed several Google Adwords campaigns, implementing customized advertising plans for the customer, large or small.